Use only as directed
BENGAY® ZERO DEGREES® Menthol Pain Relieving Gel
• Blast away pain with medicated pain relief that lasts for hours
• Enjoy the instant icy-cold sensation from this vanishing scent pain relieving gel
• May be stored in the freezer
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only.
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- For first use: remove and discard foil on applicator head
- After use, wipe off applicator head, turn dial back slightly, and replace protective cap
- Clean outside with damp cloth or paper towel. Do not rinse under or immerse in water.
- Return product to storage
Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
product may be stored in freezer out of reach of children. Place product in freezer a minimum of 2 hours before use, or product may be stored at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°F) and applied at room temperature, but will not feel as refreshing as when stored in freezer.
Call 1-800-223-0182, 8:00am to 8:00pm, EST, Monday through Friday