Use only as directed
Ultra Strength BENGAY® Pain Relieving Patch
• Ultra Strength BENGAY® Pain Relieving Patches provide concentrated, deep, penetrating heat in a self-adhesive patch that targets your pain so you have more flexibility and mobility in your muscles and joints.
• Apply one BENGAY® Pain Relieving Patch to the site of pain to deliver the relief you need wherever you need it most
• Note: The patch will first feel cool before generating a warming sensation.
• For best results, please ensure that skin is clean and dry before applying.
Use as directed.
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
For external use only:
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental ingestion.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Open pouch and remove patch
- if desired, cut patch to size
- Peel off protective backing and apply sticky side to affected area.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older; apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- Children under 12 years of age; ask a doctor
Store between 20 and 25 degrees C (68 and 77 degrees F)
Call 1-800-223-0182, 8:00am to 8:00pm, EST, Monday through Friday