BENGAY® ZERO DEGREES®
This product information is intended only for residents of the United States.
BENGAY® ZERO DEGREES®
Menthol Pain Relieving Gel with PRO-COOL™ technology
- Blasts away pain
- Medicated pain relief
- Lasts for hours
- Instant icy-cold sensation
- Vanishing scent
- May be stored in the freezer
- Ideal for muscle and joint strain or sprain pain relief
3 oz. (85g)
The pain relieving power of BENGAY® gel
The first and only topical pain reliever that combines the icy-cold sensation of ice with the long-lasting
pain relief of BENGAY® medicine. BENGAY® ZERO DEGREES® gel may be stored in the freezer to
provide the instant sensation of ice and its powerful PRO-COOL™ technology that lasts for hours.
- Active ingredients
- Other Information
- Inactive Ingredients
|Menthol 5%||Topical analgesic|
Temporarily relieves the minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
Flammable: Keep away from fire or flame.
Do not use
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
Ask a doctor before use if you have redness over the affected area.
When using this product
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Adults and children 12 years of age and older
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- For first use: remove and discard foil on applicator head
- After use, wipe off applicator head, turn dial back slightly, and replace protective cap
- Clean outside with damp cloth or paper towel. Do not rinse under or immerse in water.
- Return product to storage
- Children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- product may be stored in freezer out of reach of children. Place product in freezer a minimum of 2 hours before use, or
- product may be stored at 20° to 25° C (68° to 77°F) and applied at room temperature, but will not feel as refreshing as when stored in freezer.